1. What kind of access do I get with the free forever?
With the free and unlimited package you have a comfortable Esus experience without any deadline. You will notice that the trial period imposes some limits on the software, such as the number of custom templates you can create (limited to 2) and the number of products saved (limited to 30). 😎
2. Why switch to a paid plan?
In order to have unlimited storage capacity on its Esus workbench as well as to benefit from support in importing and configuring your files.
3. Can I upgrade or downgrade at any time?
Yes, Esus is an à la carte service and you can upgrade, downgrade or cancel it at any time. Simply notify the Esus team at email@example.com and we will terminate your subscription immediately.
4. Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
There is no long-term contract - pay as you go, month to month. You can cancel at any time without penalty. You can also sign up for a period of 1 year to benefit from a 10% discount on all monthly payments.
5. How does importing my old data work?
After making the payment online we will send you a deposit link where you can upload all your files (100MB max in ZIP format) that will be inserted into your customized software. We are here to simplify your tasks and allow you to focus on the essentials 🚀
1. What types of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. 🌎
2. Do I need to enter my credit card details to sign up?
No. You can sign up and use Esus for free without entering any credit card details.
3. Are there any setup fees?
There are no setup fees or hidden charges with any of our account plans.
4. Can I cancel my account at any time?
Yes, if you ever decide that Esus isn’t the best destination management software for your groups, simply cancel your account from your control panel.
1. Will my data be private and safe?
We take data security seriously at Esus. Our servers are hosted in a world class data center that is protected by 24-hour surveillance and we ensure that our application is always up to date with the latest security patches. Our data-center is also EU safe harbour compliant and all our plans include SSL encryption to keep your data safe. 🔒
2. Are Esus employees able to reach my business information?
Our policy is very strict regarding data. Your private session is encrypted and safe from external and internal individual. If you want to read more: https://esus.io/legal
Adding Value for Organizers
1. What are Esus fundamentals
Esus is specifically designed to accelerate the way your business transacts, whether that’s through quotes, proposals, contracts documents. Esus concentrate on the process of creation and personalization of your tailor-made proposals and quotes.
2. Can I personalize my proposals and quotes?
Yes, Esus allows you to display your branding and even create several brandings for each of your brands, personas or else. On the quotation you can instantly recover the rates according to the different periods of the year. You define the periods, you make it general or specific to certain services and even to one product!
3. Why my customer catalogue is unique?
You select the criteria’s specifically to your business, namely, the double geographical zone, your categories of services, your sales or marketing themes. And this without limitation!
4. Why I should create Templates?
Creating and sending documents becomes much easier when you’re not starting from scratch. Build reusable templates with Esus to increase your productivity and create consistency across all of your documents. Then create the content of your products only once, all you have to do is choose your recipients, and make final adjustments!
5. What’s so great about templates?
• Efficiency – you don’t need to rebuild new drafts anymore, because there is always one ready to be used. • Accuracy – templates will help you to eliminate human error • Consistency – keeps your branding consistent, no more different logos, different fonts, etc. • Automation – auto-populate data and automate your template’s workflow and settings so your team can focus on driving new business, instead of dotting I’s and crossing T’s. • Dramatically simplify the production of each of your project managers, Esus makes them happier!